Specialized Care for Infants, Children, Young Adults, and Children with Special Needs
Welcome to Valley Pediatric Dentistry!
Our practice is located in the beautiful Carson Valley, just down the hill from Lake Tahoe, with chairside views of Heavenly Ski Resort. Valley Pediatric Dentistry was established in 2004 and was the first pediatric specialty practice in Douglas County, Nevada. We are proud to have become an integral part of the health care community for Northern Nevada and are very honored to serve the surrounding communities. Our current patient population draws from an expansive area of both Nevada and California. We serve the children from not only Douglas County, but also from the Nevada communities of Carson, Lyon, Washoe, Storey, Churchill, and Mineral counties, and from the Eastern Sierra areas of California: El Dorado County, Placer, Alpine, and Mono counties. Thanks to everyone who has been a part of our success in the improvements for children’s dental health care in these communities. As a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist, Dr. Parsons, and staff, appreciate the different needs of each patient (infant through teen) and prioritize safe, fun and comfortable visits. Additionally, they work with patients in a child-friendly manner to help keep your child’s teeth as healthy and beautiful as the first day they arrived.
Heather Parsons, DMD is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist.
- Our staff is specially trained to provide you and your child with an exceptional experience.
- Our training includes appropriate care for the unique needs of adolescents and teens, including specialized care for those with special health care needs.
- We welcome you to sit with your child so you both feel comfortable.
- We have multiple treatment options in order to provide a safe, child friendly environment to complete both routine and complex care for our patients.
- We welcome families of all sizes to be seen together.
- We recommend your child’s first visit at the age of 12-14 months old, as endorsed by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Academy of Pediatrics.